APPS WE USE
Every single person is born with a different need and purpose!
With Tax King Inc. we work on various Accounting Softwares setups that perfectly match to the differential accounting needs of the clients. Our varied and widely used cluster of software apps are well versed with various accounting packages.This is why we promise to help you with any applications you are currently working with.
The QuickBooks Desktop is one of the widely used software for all kinds of book keeping needs ever since 1990. This highly technical accounting software was designed by Intuit Inc. to manage various activities like- payroll, inventory and sales, along with other small business needs. This technical stuff is a perfect fit for both beginners and expert level accounting.
- Training Solutions
- Merchant Services
- Product and Supplies Inventory
- Marketing Tools
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- Well accessible via desktop/laptop with initial installation regardless of an available working Internet connection.
- The Desktop version of QuickBooks offers varied and highly customized features that is not just limited to track mileage and budget expenses. The version offers higher level of user freedom with customization needs.
- Perfectly suitable for small business bodies who are beginners and don’t wish to end up just being online where others have the access, or possible ideas stealing chances.
The base price as being offered for QuickBooks Desktop Premier Plus is $499.95 along with an extra charge for enhanced features package.
At Tax King Inc., we work to ensure providing such software that treats and cater to every business needs to the fullest. We offer our experts who are well versed with the software under featured training to guide our clients in the right direction.
The online version of QuickBooks when introduced in the year 2000 confused the user crowd whether to opt for the Desktop version or the QB online one. Well the truth states individual robustness of both the software in the industry, with the only difference to chose them as per the nature of your business. The QuickBooks Online accounting software precedes its forbearer in more than a single form.
Get the grab of few of the prominent features herein:-
- Auto Send Reports.
- Automatic Upgrades.
- Invoice Automation.
- Location Tracking.
- One of the biggest benefits of QuickBooks Online is that it has a 30-day trial period where you can explore the software and decide whether or not it is worth buying.
- The QB online version is cloud-based; this means that you require a working Internet connection in order to access your files. The reports can also be accessed through different devices which have access.
- Up to 25 people can access the files and reports simultaneously, this means that you cut the time and resources in half because work can be done double-time.
Once you are satisfied with the software, you can buy it for a year at a cost of $358.80. We at Universal Bookkeeping have provided QuickBooks Online to several of our customers and also provide the after-sales support which you may need once you start using the software. So don’t look around for other accounting software because this is just the thing for you when you want your business to go to the next level.
If you are looking for accounting software which is easy to use, Xero is your best bet. This is especially true when you are planning to use this software for your small business for the very first time. The software has an easy to use dashboard and can take care of all your bookkeeping needs from A-Z. Add your business name along with your contact information, and viola, you are good to go! Universal Bookkeeping offers this software, along with the following features.
- Purchase Orders.
- Automatic Creating and Sending Invoices.
- Automatically Import and Code Transactions.
- Ideal for small businesses or ones which are looking to grow further in the industry.
- Keeps your data and bookkeeping safe and secure.
- Access the accounting software from anywhere and anytime, without the worry of violations.
- Helps you save the time which you spend keeping your accounts up-to-date.
The software has three packages which are the Starter, Standard and Premium which cost $9/month, $30/month and $70/month respectively. Installing, understanding and using the software is easy so trust us to provide you with the best accounting software for your small business and we’ll make sure not to disappoint you.
Wave is accounting software which is highly reliable for accounting, invoicing and payroll calculations and reports. However, one thing which you must bear in mind about this particular software is that it is ideal for small businesses only. So if you are an entrepreneur or freelancer who works with more than 10 people, this is the software for you. On the other hand, if you want to expand your business and need software which can handle the heavy load, Wave is probably not your solution. Go through these features and decide whether wave is right for your business or not.
- Automatic Billing and Invoicing.
- Reminders to Track Paid and Unpaid Items.
- Automatically Syncs Data.
- Automatic Data Backup.
- Helps small businesses save money because it offers free accounting softwares & tools. You can also make use of several discounts and promotions offers by the company’s partners.
- Quick and effective in functionality.
- Signing up and using the Wave dashboard is as easy as putting in a login name, and password. The dashboard is simple to use and provides top-notch functionality.
Though the software is free to use, you will need to pay for some of the extended features. The experts at Universal Bookkeeping believe that though low-key, this software will prove priceless for companies that are looking to simply stay in the market. You can consult with our professionals to find out if this is the right solution for your business.
Zoho has been called the ‘best micro business accounting software’ time and again. Though it can also be used for small businesses, we recommend you to install it if you have a really mini business. Many of the people who use this software are artists, writers, accountants, freelancers and designers. If you have fewer than 10 employees in your business, this is just the accounting softwares for you. Listed below are some features and benefits which you’ll find informative before you make the decision of buying the software.
- Real Time Reporting.
- Recurring Invoices.
- Chart of Accounts.
- Automatic Bank Feeds.
- Using this accounting softwares as your tool will help you get a clear picture of how much money you are bringing in. Automatic payment reminders and recurring invoices will make it easier for you to get paid and on time.
- With the multi-currency capability, you can carry out transactions throughout the world. So it doesn’t matter whether your client is in the same country as you or not because the application will go wherever you go.
- Accounting software need to be safe and secure, this is why Zoho books uses 256 bit of SSL encryption to ensure that your data stays safe. The data stored at Zoho is also regularly backed up so there’s no chance of a mishap.
At $9/month for their basic subscription, Zoho is the right option if you want to carry your really small business forward. If you are still confused and aren’t sure about your decision, feel free to talk to any of our experts so they can guide you in the right direction
If you are looking for accounting software which will work seamlessly on your Android or iOS mobile device, FreshBooks is the best solution. Though this software has gone online, it hasn’t compromised on its features, in fact, they have been enhanced. The software offers a list of time saving tools, without becoming too heavy on your pocket. The panel of experts at Universal Bookkeeping thinks that this software provides competitive features and prices which are very attractive to the user. Don’t believe us? Here is a list of features and benefits of FreshBooks.
- Makes it easier for you to collaborate with your team.
- Automatically tracks bills and updates accordingly.
- Easy to browse dashboard and features.
- Impeccable customer service.
- Getting paid from your clients has become a lot easier.
- Start easily creating, sending and managing your invoices. Get started by simply adding your client’s name and any other information which you may find useful later.
- One of the best things about FreshBooks Accounting Softwares is that it integrates seamlessly with your phone and other devices. Therefore, you save a lot of time and make things a lot more effective and efficient.
If you want this software on your mobile device, browse our website and find out if this is the right option for you. Remember, the software will play a big role in the success of your business, so it is important that you trust Universal Bookkeeping with your payroll management needs.